Tampa Attorney for Car Accident Claims
If you or a loved one were involved in a serious car accident, please contact Tampa Car Accident Attorney William B. Wynne, for a free consultation. Car accidents entail costly vehicle repairs, medical treatment, and even long-term lingering injuries. One would think that dealing with a car accident was a simple straightforward process. But often, it becomes complicated and exhausting.
A basic car accident claim typically involves:
- Building a case, which includes obtaining witnesses, and gathering evidence.
- Seeking estimates and bills from health care providers, auto repair shops, and other providers, in order establish compensation.
- Dealing with property damage, obtaining a rental vehicle, and making alternative travel arrangements if necessary.
- Dealing with the adverse party, which often can be difficult when they are uncooperative or reluctant to help.
- Communicating and negotiating with insurance companies, who are interested only in taking money, and minimizing their liabilities.
And remember, these are things that need to be handled in addition to being injured, and possibly missing work. While this might all seem overwhelming, the good news is that a good Tampa car accident lawyer can ease this burden while simultaneously maximizing your compensation.
Car accidents entail costly vehicle repairs, medical treatment, and even long-term lingering injuries.
A Tampa car accident lawyer can assist with:
- Assisting with property damage, and even helping to obtain a rental vehicle.
- Finding a doctor that can properly treat your injuries.
- Gathering evidence and building a strong case.
- Evaluating and hiring experts.
- Communicating and negotiating with insurance companies.
- Handling all the paperwork and administrative duties.
- And finally, taking your case to trial, if necessary, to get you the compensation you deserve.
One of the most contentious parts of handling an accident claim is communicating with an insurance company to seek compensation for your damages. An agent of the company may offer a quick settlement, hoping that you might be happy accepting an amount far lower than what your claim is worth. Remember, insurance companies are primarily interested in minimizing how much they pay out.
Don’t go into this alone. If you’ve been involved in an accident, and need representation, call a Tampa car accident lawyer today for a free consultation.